Career Opportunities with Metro Safety & Fire, Inc
It is an exciting time at Metro Safety & Fire, Inc. as we continue to evolve our company.
In 2015 we became an ESOP company; in 2016 we executed the stock purchase deal for ownership of the company; in 2017 we began re-tooling of our 5-year business plan, our operating systems, and processes which rolled out 2018. The year 2019 is dedicated to being the very best fire/life safety equipment service company in the Northwest.
Metro Safety & Fire, Inc. is comprised of like-minded people who believe that the work we do makes a difference in our community and we are proud to continue to become our very best selves.
If you have integrity, love hard work and the idea of charting your destiny, we may be a fit for your career goals.
- Front Office: Telephone customer service, new client onboarding, data entry, collaboration with other trades, vendors and regulatory agencies. Strong telephone and computer skills required.
- Back Office: Invoicing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, purchasing, payroll. Strong telephone and Quick books Enterprise experience required.
- Field Technician Trainee: Learn the industry from the beginning – cylinder test and repair, cross-train track to learn beginning test & inspection of fire extinguishers, emergency exit light systems, fire alarm systems, fire sprinkler, and fire suppression systems.
- CCT Field Technician: Become licensed/certified to perform accurate inspections in all service divisions – fire extinguishers, fixed suppression systems, fire alarm systems, fire sprinkler systems. We have the training programs and apprenticeships to get you there.
- Field Service Technician: Become a specialist performing accurate inspections and repair services in one or all service divisions. We have the training programs and apprenticeships to get you there.
- Installer: Oregon and Washington have certification/license requirements to work as a system installer for Fire Alarm, Fire Sprinkler, and Fixed Fire Suppression Divisions. We have the training programs and apprenticeships to get you there.
- Sales: A terrific opportunity to increase our market share by growing our Recurring Service client base, new alarm, sprinkler, suppression installations, and AES wireless monitoring network.
- Designer: Have or become NICET III in Design for Fire Alarm, Fire Sprinkler systems.
- Shop Technician: Become an expert cylinder test/rebuild technician building our inventory of rebuilt cylinders for our field technicians work orders.
- Fleet Mechanic: Perform the routine maintenance and upkeep for Ford and Chevy work vehicles, supervise specialty repairs and keep records up to date.
Fire Safety Jobs IN PORTLAND OR AND VANCOUVER WA
Serving Customers in the Portland OR And Vancouver WA Areas: