ABOUT METRO SAFETY & FIRE, INC
- Metro Safety & Fire, Inc. provides industry specific fire/life
safety installations and ongoing service to business in NW
Oregon and SW Washington.
- Our Mission: Provide best practice, current information to
support our clients’ fire/life safety equipment.
- Contractor # Oregon – CCB 63651, Washington
- Technician license/certifications through
- NICET I, II, III in Fire Alarm & Fire Sprinkler
- ICC in Fire Extinguisher & Fire Suppression Systems
- State of Oregon Limited Energy Electrician Class A
- AFSA Journeyman Sprinkler Fitter
- Authorized Distributors for high quality fire/life safety
manufacturers: AES, Amerex, Ansul, Badger, Buckeye,
Gamewell/FCI/Honeywell/Silent Knight, Potter Roemer, Tyco, Victory, Viking
- Employee Training: weekly/monthly/quarterly inspections
- Company maintains A+ grade with several vendor
compliance services: NetVendor, Compliance Depot,
Vendor Verify, Registry Monitoring, CBRE
- Metro’s strength of expertise is partnering with our clients
to support a successful fire safety plan. Our clients include
property management companies and privately held
entities in residential multi-family, commercial real estate,
hospitality and health care. We have contracts with federal,
state, county and city institutions.
- Client references available upon request.
About Metro Safety & Fire, Inc IN PORTLAND OR AND VANCOUVER WA
Serving Customers in the Portland OR And Vancouver WA Areas: