Terms and Conditions
We accept payment at the time of service in the form of cash, money order, check or credit card.
Credit terms require our signed Terms Agreement or a written purchase order that includes agreed payment terms. Credit terms are Net 30 from date of invoice. Other payment terms must be agreed to by our Finance Manager and in advance of services.
Conditions and Terms for Credit
- METRO’S CREDIT TERMSARE NET 30 DAYS ON APPROVED CREDIT ONLY. WE INVOICE AT COMPLETION OF THE SERVICE, AND THE PAYMENT DUE DATE IS FROM THE DATE OF INVOICE. WE DO SEND MONTHLY STATEMENTS AS A COURTESY.
- FINANCE CHARGES OF 2% PER MONTH WILL BE ASSESSED ON AN ACCOUNT THAT PASSES 30 DAYS. THE CLIENT AGREES TO MAKE TIMELY PAYMENT OF THIS ACCOUNT AND AGREES TO PAY THE ASSESSED FEES AND CHARGES ON THE ACCOUNT DUE TO DELINQUENCY OF PAYMENT.
- Metro may charge a cancellation fee as defined in our Reschedule and Cancellation Fee Policy. www.metrosafetyandfire.com/terms
- Any monies due Metro for goods and services rendered are payable by above named client within the terms stated here-in, regardless of legal ownership of properties that are authorized for service by client.
- The client agrees to pay attorney, collection and court costs that are by awarded by the courts in the collection of this account.
- Jurisdiction for any suit or action brought to collect this obligation shall be in the court of Multnomah County, Oregon.
- At Metro’s option, all past due accounts may be closed to open account privilege and placed on C.O.D. Payment in full will be required before open account status will be reconsidered.
- Certain jobs that Metro may be hired for qualify as improvements to commercial property, and as such Metro Safety & Fire, Inc. may be entitled to a lien against said property.
- Signature below hereby authorizes the release of credit information from credit reporting services, banks and trade references for the purpose of establishing a credit account with Metro Safety & Fire, Inc.
Recurring Services is Our Cornerstone
Our business relationship with you is valuable. Recurring service to fire/life safety equipment is the cornerstone that we are built on!
Recurring services are scheduled several weeks in advance – it takes a lot of coordination between your representatives and ours. There are times when a schedule just can’t be met; we work diligently to keep your inspections on time and appreciate your cooperation in the process.
Let us know how we are doing for you – we welcome your comments and suggestions!
Terms and Conditions IN PORTLAND OR AND VANCOUVER WA
Serving Customers in the Portland OR And Vancouver WA Areas: